Owners and renters use the Online Box Office to register for events at Motor Coach Resort St. Lucie West.
Step-by-step instructions along with a more detailed explanation and answers to frequently asked questions can be found below.
Once a registration has been made, it can be transferred to another qualified attendee using the following process:
- Complete and submit the Registration Transfer form available on the website before the registration transfer cutoff.
- This form must be submitted and accepted no later than 48 hours before the start of the event. No transfers will be processed in the Online Box Office system after this cutoff time.
- If you need to transfer a registration AFTER the 48 hour cutoff period, you should proceed as follows:
- Print a copy of your registration confirmation e-mail.
- Write the name of the party to whom you are transferring the registration and your signature on the confirmation e-mail.
- That person will need to present the signed registration confirmation to an “exception” desk at the event for admittance. They should not enter the regular check-in lines so they do not impede the normal admittance process.